Wes, Nick and the team at Eureka Productions partnered with us to grow the audience of the beloved show internationally. We quickly collaborated on how to make this possible; I mean who wouldn’t want to work with these two studs anyways? So, we dug into our book of secrets and got to work formulating a winning strategy. Here’s how it all went down.
Project Focus :Drive Awareness, Create Authority, Sell vehicles on Facebook Marketplace
Client :Pick Flip, & Drive
Project Timeline :November 12th, 2018 – December 31st, 2018
From the start, it was understood that we needed to promote the series organically through Facebook and Instagram to gear heads and auto enthusiasts. This would help the production sell the vehicles featured in every episode and authentically attract viewers to the hilarious Eli’s.
But there was a catch: The Pick, Flip and Drive Facebook page was fresh off the press with only a few hundred-page likes, we had just a few weeks before the first episode aired. Despite the small window of start time and a Facebook page with almost no authority and very little activity, we discovered a solution.
- Season Ad Spend Budget: $11,000
- A Facebook page with almost no authority and very little activity.
- Small window of time to get started
- We knew we had to make the budget work. So, we devised a plan to get the most we could out of what we had.
- Driving more traffic to the Facebook page was key. More comments, Likes, and shares meant more community engagement, and that means more new people organically watch our videos each week, and in return, buy the cars!
- Get down to business. And do it quick.
By The Numbers Breakdown
RECENT CASE STUDIES
Gripp EnergyINTRODUCTION Gripp Energy is an ultra-premium energy beverage that has quickly started...
Integrity Spray FoamINTRODUCTION Integrity Spray Foam is an awesome fast-growing local business in...
Wahl USAINTRODUCTION We were introduced to the team from Wahl by our friends at BrandNexity. When...